DETTOL ANTIBACTERIAL SOOTHE SOAP
Kills 99.9% germs and protects skin from dryness
How to Use
- Wet hands with clean warm running water
- Apply bar soap to a cupped hand.
- Rub your palms together (away from the water).
- Rub body part thoroughly
- Rinse with clean running water.
- Dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
More ways to use this product…
* In removing 99.9% germs.
** from the germs that causes skin problems.
***Base formulation has been tested.
# 99.9% effective against COVID-19 virus as per 3rd party test results. Contact time with BS = 1 min.
If you have experienced an adverse event please seek medical advice immediately.
How do I use Dettol soap?
For hygienic handwashing:
1. Wet your hands under warm running water.
2. Rub the soap between your hands until the lather develops.
3. Rub your hands together, ensuring that you cover all surfaces of your hands with the soap, then rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
Dettol Antibacterial Soap can be used for personal hygiene.
Any other question related to product formulation or ingredients:
The production of Dettol Soaps in Pakistan is done on the state of the art manufacturing facilities and ingredients meeting international quality control standards. Further details about product ingredients and formulations are confidential.
What are the precautions of using Dettol soap?
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.