DETTOL ANTIBACTERIAL RE-ENERGIZE SOAP
Kills and protects from odour causing germs
How to Use
- Wet hands with clean warm running water
- Apply bar soap to a cupped hand.
- Rub your palms together (away from the water).
- Rub body part thoroughly
- Rinse with clean running water.
- Dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
More ways to use this product…
* In removing 99.9% germs
** protection from odour causing bacteria
***Base formulation has been tested.
# 99.9% effective against COVID-19 virus as per 3rd party test results. Contact time with BS = 1 min.
If you have experienced an adverse event please seek medical advice immediately.
Where can I use Dettol soap?
It is ideal for cleaning your hands and body.
How often should I wash my hands?
How often you wash your hands depends on what you are doing. To reduce the risk of infections, you should always wash your hands;
• Immediately before handling or eating food
• Immediately after handling raw food, especially meat and poultry
• After using the toilet or changing a nappy
• After contact with blood or body fluids (e.g. vomit, saliva, nasal secretions)
• After you cough or sneeze
• After touching animals or their equipment
• After touching a contaminated area (e.g., rubbish bin, cleaning cloth, drain, soil)
• Before dressing a wound, giving medicines, or putting contact lenses in
• Whenever they look dirty.