- Rub hands palm to palm. Use Dettol Soap to form lather and rub your palms against each other for few seconds to clean thoroughly. Dettol antibacterial soap not only cleans but removes germs from your hands too.
- Next, rub your right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and vice versa. Take a few seconds for cleaning the back of both hands and your fingers.
- Palm to palm with fingers interlaced. The area between the fingers is the most neglected one during cleaning. For complete cleanliness make sure your fingers’ separating spaces are washed every time you wash hands.
- Rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa. The thumb areas of both hands must be gently rubbed around for better cleaning.
- Back of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked. Gently clean the back of your right hand fingers against your left palm and vice versa.
- Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa. This way, you clean the tip of your fingers and the skin around nails adequately with Dettol antibacterial soap.
- Rub fingers of your right hand around left wrist and vice versa. This way the area up to the wrists becomes clean. Now your hands are safe to consume food and also free from germs and illnesses.