“Dettol Back to School Program”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for RB Pakistan Ltd
Official Website & Social Media Platforms
Please see below Terms & Conditions to participate in this campaign
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions are applicable for the "Dettol Back 2 School Campaign". The Missed Call based campaign starts from 1st Aug, 2017 and ends on 31st Aug, 2017
- The campaign is open for all Pakistani Telecom Operators users who are citizens of Pakistan,
- One year scholarship will cover the tuition fee for 12 months. The scholarship period shall commence from January, 1st 2018 and will end on December, 31st 2018,
- To participate, consumers need to buy a pack of any Dettol Soap,
- Consumers to give a Missed Call on long code 0306-3338865 (0306-3Dettol),
- Call shall be disconnected automatically, consumer will not be charged,
- A call back shall be received, containing overall procedure and mechanics of the campaign,
- An SMS shall also be pushed to the relevant consumer, containing updated procedure to be followed on SMS:
- Dettol<space>Batch Code<space>CNIC and send to 8797
For example: Dettol Ayesha (4 digits batch code printed on the back of Dettol pack) 5049 42101-1566101-9 and send SMS to 8797
- SMS charges: Rs 2+Tax/Per SMS (Charges to be borne by consumer)
- Eligibility criteria for participation is:
- Entry through SMS on 8797 as mentioned in Item 4 (4) (1).
- Valid for 1 (one) student of Class/Grade 8th or below
- Valid B.Form / Birth Certificate / FRC for family/parents, confirming the parents’ relationship to the child.
- Per Person, one (1) entry shall be considered. Multiple entries shall not be considered for multiple winning,
- All SMS entries to the campaign will be received by way of SMS system and no communication by any other mode will be valid and considerable for registration to this Campaign,
- After the completion of Campaign, RB shall contact the winners within the time period of approximately 8 weeks,
- Winners must produce proof of identity:
- CNIC of the participant
- B. Form / Birth Certificate / FRC of the child
- School fee Challan
- By participating in the Campaign, the participant expressly agrees to receive calls and messages from RB Pakistan about any promotional offers, campaigns, product launches, etc., or for any surveys, consumer studies or product appraisals,
- Reckitt Benckiser (Pakistan) Ltd or its Technology Partner shall not be responsible if for some reason the participant is unable to send Missed Call and SMS to the said numbers,
- Reckitt Benckiser (Pakistan) Ltd. holds the right to decision in all matters of the promotion/campaign which shall be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law,
- Inability to deliver Missed Calls on 0306-3338865 and SMSs on 8797 could be due to various reasons such as network congestion, participant being out of coverage area, network unavailability, third party dependency, etc.
- Reckitt Benckiser (Pakistan) Ltd. has the right to add, change or remove any of the above stated terms with or without prior notice,
- Reckitt Benckiser (Pakistan) Ltd. does not take the responsibility of scanning the calls and messages.
- Keyword/command Dettol is mandatory in sending SMSs on 8797. SMSs without Dettol shall not be considered as a valid entry,
- Students for Class/ Grade 9th and above shall not be considered to participate in this campaign,
- Any tuition fee claim/challan shall not be accepted after December, 31st 2018,
- If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable amount of effort has been made to notify the winner of the prize, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the Prize,
- If a winner does not get in touch with the Company, within 30 days of winning, the winner forfeits his/her prize,
- The Company Reckitt Benckiser (Pakistan) Ltd. assumes no responsibility to ensure winner’s response(s),
- All entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the prize(s) does not contravene any local laws or regulations in the country in which they are resident. This competition shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.